Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I'd like to wish all you wonderful mums out there a very happy Mother's Day, but especially I'd like to wish my own dear mother a wonderful day.

I've been blessed with a fantastic mum who has encouraged me from the start to do what I want to do with my life, to follow my passions.  Not only did she give me a wonderful childhood full of adventure and a feeling of safety and security but she's supported me through some tough times in my adult life as well.

I love you Mum. Thankyou.  xoxox

I love all the photos below for what they remind me of about her; that she had a life before us! (I love the initimate nature of this photograph - an ordinary family moment); family ski holidays and her big sunglasses; relaxing in front of the fire after a long days horse-riding in winter; helping her to make banana or fudge cake and licking the bowls; the joy of being together for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment