Tuesday, February 8, 2011
One day only PORTRAIT special!!!
Another SUPER SPECIAL... this time it's a Portrait Package with a savings of $201. Use the package for pregnancy, newborns, family, couples, corporate profiles, pets... the list goes on. A location of your choice and up to an hour and a half portrait session. And best of all 15 images on disk for you to do with as you please (some restrictions apply to advertising uses).
I just love portraiture and 2011 is going to be a year of experimenting with different styles with a view to developing a specific style that people come to me for. At present there is a number of different styles showcased on my website, in particular in the Portrait section in the 'Children' picture slide. When you book your session it'd be really helpful to let me know which images you like.
I'm really excited about what this year will bring and shhhh... I'm even looking into doing weddings... stay tuned...
XJess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment