Friday, November 5, 2010

Corporate Portraits Melbourne

I recently met Jenny at a networking night and she's been revamping her website and wanted some up-to-date headshots to go on it.  It was really lovely to get this testimony from her: 

Jessica is THE BEST!!!
 I had some new professional shots done for the website and media kit. I was hopeful that there would be one or two that were good, but I have to say the photos that Jess took are the best photos I’ve ever had done. I’m so excited that I have a choice! 
 I now have a range of fabulous photos that I can use AND I was so delighted with the result that I had some beautiful photos done of Hudson (The Beautiful Dog) – and they are gorgeous!
 Jess was really easy and professional to work with, and the turnaround was fast too.
 If you’re contemplating having some professional photos done, get Jess to do them. You’ll be really delighted with the results!
 Jenny Stilwell, Managing Director, BossMentor®

Thanks Jenny! 

Check out Jenny's swish new website  www.bossgroup.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment